top of page

Available Online

Executive LinkedIn Profile

In today's market you need a LinkedIn profile that works! Let's Talk!

  • 1 hour 30 minutes
  • 219 British pounds
  • Telephone or Video

Service Description

94% of recruiters and headhunters use LinkedIn to discover and approach candidates. The other 6% are telling lies. It's one of the most powerful tools in the game and for many assignments, recruiters can get what they need from LinkedIn alone. Not having to bother at all with other platforms. The trouble for most people on the platform is that they are not easily discoverable. So, they miss out. People don't approach them with relevant opportunities. Having a recruiter approach you with an opportunity is free. It's up to you to decide which opportunities you wish to engage with and which you wish you ignore. But, you want to be in a position to decide that for yourself by having the maximum number of opportunities come to you. Recruiters and headhunters are scouring everywhere in the world and in all sectors for new talent If you're not seeing relevant opportunities coming to you, you need to change your LinkedIn profile & strategy. At the Executive level, this is doubly important. Spend time with Corporate Headhunter and Career Coach Graham Dingwall. Graham has been headhunting and recruiting internally for some of the worlds’ biggest and most successful companies, and helping individuals to gain an edge in the talent market for over a decade. He knows how LinkedIn works in the world of recruitment and how to get your profile noticed. What's involved? • A 90 minute 1-to-1 (online video) session to review your profile and discuss the actions we'll take to bring it up to spec. Don't have a profile? No problem. We can set it up. • Ensure your profile is discoverable with relevant key words and data • Ensure your settings are correct to maximise your visibility and openness • Give you a killer summary to ensure people who land on your profile keep on reading • Give you your own personal LinkedIn URL that you can easily share online or on your CV • Embed any media you wish to showcase on your page • Show you how to maximise your recommendations and endorsements • Show you how to grow your network in highly relevant areas To be clear, we won't just show you how to optimise your profile. We'll do it for you! You'll receive • A fully optimised LinkedIn profile that people can easily find and engage with • A guide on how to leverage your profile moving forward, including search and activity tactics • A collection of templates for reaching out to grow your network and for responding to approaches • a 10% discount on your next order.

Cancellation Policy

To cancel or reschedule, please contact us no later than 24 hours in advance.

Contact Details


Dundee, Scotland, UK

bottom of page