Recruitment agency in dundee. Register for jobs based in Scotland. UK based headhunter. Find contract jobs in Scotland. Register for Engineering jobs. Find software developer jobs. Discover sales jobs. Edinburgh. Aberdeen. Glasgow. Perth

Empower yourself...

Job search coaching, professional CV writing & LinkedIn optimisation...

The professional jobs market is more competitive now than ever...

We can help!

We know what it takes...

 

CV Writing...

Just 6 seconds. That's how long, on average, hiring managers and recruiters take to read your CV. 

Investing in a CV that makes it through to the decision maker, stands out and gets you more interviews is a wise move.

We'll meet 1-to-1 online to get the full context of your career and where you want to go and we'll work together to craft a powerful CV that gets better results. 

Whether you are looking for your first job after graduation, or you're the CEO; this matters. 

And we can help!

 

LinkedIn...

94% of recruiters and headhunters use LinkedIn to discover and approach candidates. The other 6% are telling lies.

The trouble for many people on the platform is that they are not easily discoverable. So, they miss out. 

If you're not seeing relevant opportunities coming to you, you need to change your LinkedIn profile & strategy.

We can create a profile that does everything it should do and guide you 1-to-1 on how to maximise its' value!

 

1-to-1 Coaching...

There's lots of generic advice out there on how to get ahead in the jobs market. But is it relevant to you? 

Spend time 1-to-1 with executive headhunter and coach Graham Dingwall on what it takes to stand out and succeed in the modern job search.

 

Including:

  • Finding Hidden Job Opportunities

  • Interview Training

  • Offer Negotiation

  • Career Mapping

  • Getting More Interviews

  • Career Change

  • Becoming a Contractor

 

Graham Dingwall

  • Grey LinkedIn Icon

Our founder Graham Dingwall delivers all of our 1-to-1 coaching services. 

Graham has been headhunting, coaching and recruiting internally with some of the biggest and best companies in the world for over a decade. Hiring and coaching candidates from new graduates up to boardroom level. 

+44(0) 1382 238 988

© 2017 BY ELEMENTAL SPECIALIST RECRUITMENT LTD.

contact@engage-elemental.com   |  Dundee | Scotland